Not a designer, but want to learn how to design in Silhouette Studio? The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing in Silhouette Studio is a comprehensive, self-guided design course that will teach you the skills and techniques you need to master designing in Silhouette Studio through a series of written lessons and almost 4 hours of video tutorials (streaming online).
The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing is completely updated for the current version of Silhouette Studio and will help you gain a firm understanding of the design, editing, and drawing tools, and actions needed to create your own designs in Silhouette Studio.
Build on the design and software skills you've learned as you move through the course at your own pace. More advanced lessons cover techniques that will take your designs to the next level including how to create double-sided print and cut designs, designing stand-up and pop-up shapes designs plus an introduction to the 3D Silhouette ModelMaker software.
- Lessons from expert Silhouette user Melissa Viscount, author of Silhouette School Blog
- Starting with the basics of Silhouette Studio to the advanced features
- 4+ hours of video tutorials to support the written lessons
- Video tutorials create interactive learning environment so students can practically apply the design techniques
- 4 pages of detailed labels and descriptions of all tool bar buttons
- Glossary of Silhouette "lingo" to learn the terminology
- Gain a firm understanding of compound paths
- Learn the modify tools
- Make back the cost of this eCourse by making your own designs in Silhouette Studio and converting them into a format you can sell
- $25 to So Fontsy's Card Redemption area good toward 800+ select commercial use fonts and designs
After your purchase is complete, you'll have the opportunity to download the files immediately by clicking the button "Download Digital Content" on the confirmation page. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files as well.
The So Fontsy credit will be a separate PDF to download and will appear with your eBook file(s). Any links to video tutorials can be found in the PDF file for that particular eBook (where applicable).
The download link(s) expires in 5 days or after 5 download attempts, whichever comes first. Please be sure to download and save the file(s) to a computer so that you have a permanent copy.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final.