If you're spending more time searching for Silhouette Cameo 3 or Silhouette Portrait 2 help rather than actually crafting, The Ultimate Silhouette Guide 2nd Edition is exactly what you need! The best selling 195+ Silhouette guide is like having a Silhouette tutor right next to you - saving you time and providing Silhouette help exactly when you need it!
Sure, you can work your way through the 2,000+ free Silhouette tutorials on the Silhouette School blog. You can even search Google, YouTube, and Pinterest for free Silhouette CAMEO 3 tutorials for days and weeks to come - but you will not find the amount of detailed instruction in logical progressive order as you will with The Ultimate Silhouette Guide 2nd Edition V4.
- Easy to follow Silhouette tutorials and help in a logical progressive order
- How to use your Silhouette Cameo 3 or Portrait right out of the box
- Recommended supplies, tools, and materials as well as the best places to buy them
- Learn to download and use the Silhouette Studio software
- Glossary of Silhouette "lingo" to learn the terminology
- Recommended cut settings for over 40 different materials
- 195+ pages of information and screenshots for step-by-step help
- 4 video tutorials covering:
- Silhouette Account Set-Up and Silhouette Studio Installation (17 Minutes)
- Silhouette Library, Cloud, and Bluetooth Set-Up (18 Minutes)
- Silhouette Studio V4 Tools Overview (60 Minutes)
- Understanding the Send Panel (18 Minutes)
- $25 to So Fontsy's Card Redemption area good toward 800+ select commercial use fonts and designs
- Click through the images to read the Table of Contents
After your purchase is complete, you'll have the opportunity to download the files immediately by clicking the button "Download Digital Content" on the confirmation page. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files as well.
The So Fontsy credit will be a separate PDF to download and will appear with your eBook file(s). Any links to video tutorials can be found in the PDF file for that particular eBook (where applicable).
Files cannot be downloaded directly to an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad. Please use a computer/laptop to download and save the file(s).
The download link(s) expires after 5 download attempts. Please be sure to download and save the file(s) to a computer so that you have a permanent copy.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final.
I’ve had the Silhouette Cameo 3 for about two years and didn’t know how to operate it. The Ultimate Guide for the Cameo 1,2,3 has been so helpful and I can hardly wait to start experimenting with my projects. I couldn’t follow the videos. I would end up losing myself trying to follow the cursor and listen too. I love that I could print this book and take my time to learn.
Having a hard copy of all of SS instruction is the best way for me to learn! I can't tell you how many videos I've watched, and many of them over and over again; taking notes along the way. I'm a visual learner and video watching is a royal pain. I'm very grateful that a hard copy was available for purchase, and it's a great deal with the free fonts which are worth the cost of the book. You can't lose.
Happy Crafty Vicki
I haven't responded as I'm still going through the guide one section at a time. So far, I am learning some new things and at the same time relearning things that I should of already known. It is well written and easy to follow and understand. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skill level (and confidence) with this manual. I wish I would of purchased it sooner. Thank you Melissa (and staff) for writing and offering this manual for use. I look forward to purchasing other manuals in the future.
I love the pictures and the detailed description from A - Z. Thanks Melissa
This guide is EXACTLY what every Silhouette owner needs. I love the layout, and I love the way Melissa writes the instructions. They are easy to follow and so helpful. Thanks for a great guide, I love it!