Are you ready to start having your Silhouette machine work for you? If you're looking to turn your crafting hobby into a successful business, Cutting a Profit: The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Running a Successful Business is exactly what you need!
From naming to branding to marketing to social media to working with customers (even the difficult ones) to taxes, licensing, and watermarking - the Silhouette small business ebook from the author of the hugely successful Silhouette School Blog (and former Etsy shop owner) is stuffed full of information and resources every small handmade business owner needs to be successful, legal, and profitable.
Cutting a Profit includes more than 100 pages of instruction, screen shots, and images, along with 10 worksheets to take you step by step through starting, growing, and running your Silhouette business successfully.
- Ideas and expert advice on where to start selling online and locally
- Learn our formula for how much to charge customers
- Tips and tricks on taking better product photos to land the sale at a higher price, and ahead of the competition
- Figure out how to streamline your business with an auto-fill order form
- Learn how to make realistic mock-ups in Silhouette Studio for listing photos
- Step by step instructions to set-up a Facebook Business Page for successful selling (with or without an Etsy shop)
- Best practices with marketing your small business online, on social media, and face to face
- Learn from my experience as a seller - the good, the bad, and the ugly - so you don't make the same mistakes, but instead take advantage of what I've learned to shorten the learning curve
- Real life advice and tools from a busy mom on how to run a successful and profitable Silhouette business while balancing all of life's other demands
- $25 to So Fontsy's Card Redemption area good toward 800+ select commercial use fonts and designs
After your purchase is complete, you'll have the opportunity to download the files immediately by clicking the button "Download Digital Content" on the confirmation page. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files as well.
The So Fontsy credit will be a separate PDF to download and will appear with your eBook file(s). Any links to video tutorials can be found in the PDF file for that particular eBook (where applicable).
Files cannot be downloaded directly to an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad. Please use a computer/laptop to download and save the file(s).
The download link(s) expires after 5 download attempts. Please be sure to download and save the file(s) to a computer so that you have a permanent copy.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final.